Unskilled Forum
Welcome to Unskilled! Smile
Please Login/Register To have a full access in our site!

~ Unskilled Team/Staff!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unskilled Forum
Welcome to Unskilled! Smile
Please Login/Register To have a full access in our site!

~ Unskilled Team/Staff!
Unskilled Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Eyeball SM Foodcourt(Bacolod ONLY)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mybEJ

mybEJ
Level 2
Level 2

For those who are willing to join us in a little christmas party celebration lets enjoy our christmas with your presence, no fees, no registration just come with us on December 20 - 31 the date is negotiable for those who are willing just clarify the date to make it official its either 20, 21,..29,30 or whatever.
Agenda:
No important matter to be discussed i just want to meet you all if possible. GODBLESS UNSKILLED!

http://www.mybej.tk
Share this post on: reddit

EpGee™

Post 12/19/2009, 08:31 by EpGee™

aww. I can't come.
anlayo kasi ng place ko. buti pa kayo. Neutral
ingats kayo. Smile

Still waiting for others to reply in order to approve the event.

EpGee™

Post 12/19/2009, 08:34 by EpGee™

goodluck sir. Smile
hahaha. :> sana maging successful. Very Happy

crazyadmer

Post 12/19/2009, 11:49 by crazyadmer

Sure.., but other members are not living here in Bacolod bej.

Its okay i think Edward, Faith and others are staying here in Bacolod so still we can met.

crazyadmer

Post 12/20/2009, 08:15 by crazyadmer

yup. Edward and I will attend this wed 2pm @ foodcourt sm. I will invite my neighbors.hahah. Faith can't attend she a had vacation with her family

Awesome! Now i can expect your presence on Wednesday? Marlon also will be there to coz he is my referrer.

chanxtian

Post 12/20/2009, 14:45 by chanxtian

Layoo pu kami dyan. sorii po d makakapunta. Very Happy

crazyadmer

Post 12/21/2009, 04:52 by crazyadmer

sure!hahahah! Be sure that you will SAKOP me a PAMAHAW!hahah

No problem! i think marlonjamera has a lot of gifts to shower us.

crazyadmer

Post 12/21/2009, 11:43 by crazyadmer

Thanks! I hope so!hahah

nice to meet you all.. haha thanks for the presence its really well appreciated.

crazyadmer

Post 12/24/2009, 02:46 by crazyadmer

mybEJ wrote:nice to meet you all.. haha thanks for the presence its really well appreciated.

same to you Bej! Nice watching with you watching Fireworks at SM and thanks to PAMAHAW!hahah. I hope we can meet again!

Love you!

cheesy LOL hahaha

crazyadmer

Post 12/25/2009, 13:19 by crazyadmer

nice malling with you marlon and edward!hahah

marlonjamera

Post 12/25/2009, 15:32 by marlonjamera

its much nicier if bej would treat us always!!..ahaha

admer wrote:
mybEJ wrote:nice to meet you all.. haha thanks for the presence its really well appreciated.

same to you Bej! Nice watching with you watching Fireworks at SM and thanks to PAMAHAW!hahah. I hope we can meet again!

Love you!

Awts..
"Love you" gd yah?..
wahahahah.. bounce

faith:)

Post 1/11/2010, 09:47 by faith:)

Sorry wala ako nagbakasyon kmi kasi eh.... Soon kng makabalik ako bacolod sasama ako.

mamo_mogon03

Post 3/22/2010, 23:10 by mamo_mogon03

Wow! mag Eb kayo ha... Pasali nyo na ako. Heheheh! Ganda sana kung nandyan ako sigurado sama ako sa inyo mga guys. i will be coming home next month as expected gusto ko sana maki EB sa inyo.....

Gusto ko rin ma met mga mod natin at admin.... Medyo maganda na rin ang forum ninyo, teka bakit pala unskilled yung nakalagay na forum name natin? Any explaination sa author?

Regards!

This Eb is done.., Soon maybe we have an Eb. Kindly read the rules speak ENGLISH Sir.

Last edited by Edward on 3/23/2010, 07:10; edited 1 time in total

mamo_mogon03 wrote:Wow! mag Eb kayo ha... Pasali nyo na ako. Heheheh! Ganda sana kung nandyan ako sigurado sama ako sa inyo mga guys. i will be coming home next month as expected gusto ko sana maki EB sa inyo.....

Gusto ko rin ma met mga mod natin at admin.... Medyo maganda na rin ang forum ninyo, teka bakit pala unskilled yung nakalagay na forum name natin? Any explaination sa author?

Regards!

Speak English Sir. To avoid problems

mamo_mogon03

Post 3/23/2010, 23:54 by mamo_mogon03

OK. Noted. Sorry guys Im didn't noticed the date posted by TS. Im looking yesterday but could'nt find but just found out today the posted date.Jejejej!
Here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] bounce

crazyadmer

Post 3/24/2010, 01:56 by crazyadmer

mamo_mogon03 wrote:OK. Noted. Sorry guys Im didn't noticed the date posted by TS. Im looking yesterday but could'nt find but just found out today the posted date.Jejejej!
Here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] bounce

ok no problem at all. Smile Invite your friends to be one of us!
nice day!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum